Saturday 30 April 2011

10-10 Exercise

I, Cindy Cyr, give credit to Rich German, for being my main source of fuel!Yes, you heard me! He fuels me with energy and power and self-confidence. He helped me found my passions again.  By trying to be good at what others had a passion for, I forgot all about my own. And by reading his book, "Monetize your Passion" (You can get it for free, and please donate generously,http://www.richgerman.com/mypfreebook/) it energized me so much, it gave me so much courage to pursue my dreams, and now, I am living my life a 100km/hour! Here is the 10-10 Exercise that I do EVERY SINGLE morning. It actually helps me stay focus on who I am and on why I am doing what I do. It helps me to keep providing you with great services while keeping in mind that YOU are the reason I am so happy and able to keep going. Thank you Rich German for changing my life. Meet him at
RichGermanTv.com



No comments:

Post a Comment